Sunday, September 30, 2012

Saturn In Opposition






On Friday, October 5, Saturn will enter Scorpio and will not visit Libra again for twenty nine years! 

Could this be true? Oh, Amen for that! I am a Libra and I have felt the strain of Saturn for a long, long, long time. He does his job well I have to say, but I am so relieved by the fact that HE is leaving my sign to pester some other sign -sorry Scorpio...I am on the cusp so I hope that doesn't mean you will still nag me and keep me in a perpetual state of "Saturn in Opposition"?

Fear not, it's all good in the end because if you follow astrology in any way, you know that Saturn cleans up the debris and makes you shiny and new and at your very best. You learn numerous lessons and discard whatever does not work in your life.  It's like cleaning house within and without and we all need that on a fairly regular basis :) Speaking of "Saturn in Opposition" ? it's also the title of a wonderful foreign film (see trailer above, beautiful actually...but I digress.

so...Thank you Saturn!!
Until next time...

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment